Best Organic Disinfectant
- 1-GALLON HOSPITAL GRADE NATURAL DISINFECTANT AND EFFECTIVE RESIDUAL ACTION BOTANICAL ANTIMICROBIAL CLEANER
Professional disinfecting crews and mold abatement specialists agree: this botanical antimicrobial cleaner is one of the best organic disinfectant products on the market today. If you’re looking for the best natural disinfectant that is effective and has a pleasing scent, Prevasive’s botanical antimicrobial cleaner is the one to purchase.
With your purchase, you will receive one gallon of All-Natural Botanical Hospital Grade Disinfectant. This organic disinfectant is plant-based, very safe, ready to use, and effective for preventing surface mold, organisms, pests, and insects. Prevasive’s natural disinfectant is approved for food surfaces, is non-irritant, non-toxic, and emits no obnoxious odors. It is a powerful disinfectant that is gentle and safe enough to use in commercial, industrial, and residential spaces.
Works Great with Foggers, Electrostatic Sprayers, and Pump Sprayers.
Hospital Grade Botanical Antimicrobial Cleaner
Features and Benefits
- Prevents mold
- Removes hard water deposits
- One step deodorizing cleaner
- Plant and mineral based ingredients
- FIFRA – 25B exempt designated safe ingredients
- Non-irritating on skin
- Highly renewable and biodegradable
- No rinse formula, leaves a safe protective residue
- Made in the USA
- Ready to use and concentrate formula
Best for use in
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Procedure Rooms
- Patient Rooms
- Common Areas
- Electronics including touchscreen displays, keyboards, and water-sensitive equipment
- Aging Care Facilities
- Day Care Facilities
- Public Buildings
- Cruise Ships
- Athletic Facilities
- Electrostatic Spray – Approximately 7500 Sq.Ft. 3D Application
- Fogging – Approximately 1500 Sq.Ft.
EPA, USDA, FDA FIFRA Recognized Product
- Active-Thyme essential oil, CAS-8007-46-3
- 40 CFR180.940(a) Food-contact surfaces in public eating places, dairy processing equipment, and food –processing equipment and utensils
- 40CFR 180.960 any food use site
- Minimum Risk Exemption 40CFR 152.25(t)
- EPA (GRAS) – Generally Recognized as Safe
- 40 CFR 180.910 / 40 CFR 180.920 FIFRA 25 B-For use on growing crops or raw agriculture products after harvest.
- 40 CFR 180.930 for use on animals.
This organic disinfectant is suitable for a wide range of applications and the one-gallon size is an excellent value. Developed over decades of research by engineers and chemists, it is an EPA, FIFRA, and FDA-approved organic disinfectant that prevents mold from forming on surfaces.
Because it is derived from plants, it’s proven to be safe for use around people, animals, and plants. It can even be used to wash produce for human consumption. BAC can be applied as a mist, spray, or wipe-on and continues to protect surfaces even after the initial application.
Professionals in the disinfecting industry trust this product to be effective and safe for use even in the most delicate environments like hospitals, schools, senior care facilities, and more. Disinfecting crews have been able to remove multiple toxic chemicals from their inventories thanks to this revolutionary disinfecting product. The gallon size is perfect for disinfecting large areas, up to 7500 square feet depending on the method of application.
In addition to this organic disinfectant from Prevasive, Bio Defenders also stocks a wide range of other disinfecting products. Shop our online store for Prevasive products and other surface sanitizers, as well as EPA disinfectant products and disinfectant for restaurant tables. We’re a trusted supplier of disinfecting products to companies of all sizes, schools, law enforcement agencies, and professionals in a wide range of industries. We have everything you need to provide a safe, healthy environment in any space.