Envirocleanse-A is liquid disinfectant/sanitizer that is organic, nontoxic, biodegradable and safe for use on all hard surfaces. Envirocleanse A is EPA approved to kill COVID-19 and many other commonly known healthcare pathogens. Envirocleanse A is made up mostly of hypochlorous acid (HOCL) and water. HOCL is naturally created in the human body by white blood cells. As such while Envirocleanse A is an effective disinfectant/sanitizer it is completely non toxic to humans and pets.
Features and Benefits
- US EPA Registered Broad-Spectrum Disinfectant on List N against the virus that
- Absence of any health impacts to humans & animals**
- Received the EPA’s lowest possible toxicity rating (IV)**
- Safety Data Sheet indicates no gloves, face mask or any PPE required to use
- 100% all natural**
- 100% biodegradable- No hazardous decomposition by-products**
- OMRI Certified for food contact & FDA approve for use
- Kills 99.99% of Bacteria, Viruses
- Immediate access to disinfected area- No concern with inhalation or skin
- Disinfect, Sanitize, Clean, and Deodorize in ONE STEP
- No Rinse Required, even on food contact surfaces
- Formulated for use with Electrostatic, Mechanical, manual or battery/power
operated sprayers and/or foggers
- Suitable for residential and commercial use
- Deodorizer – Kills Odor Causing Bacteria
- Kills Bacteria that can cause food poisoning, e.g. E-Coli
- One-step Hospital Disinfectant and Cleaner
For use in
Envirocleanse A can be used in the healthcare, food services, janitorial services, oil and gas field, water reclamation, cruise lines, livestock and poultry, childcare centers and gyms. There are many applications, uses and industries beyond those listed. Envirocleanse A’s lack of toxicity makes it completely harmless and environmentally friendly, while its powerful disinfectant allow ECA to be highly effective in antimicrobial care.
Envirocleanse A replaces chlorine disinfectants and other oxidizing disinfectants. Because Envirocleanse A is made up of naturally occurring substances, it is nontoxic (EPA rating of lowest possible toxicity equivalent of nontoxic). Envirocleanse A is also is noncorrosive, nonflammable, sustainable and ready to use out of the bottle. Storage and spilling are not an issue since there are no harsh chemicals. No masks, gloves, or special equipment is required to use Envirocleanse A . Envirocleanse A naturally breaks down into a saltwater solution after degrading, which is harmless to the environment, humans and other warm- blooded animals.