EfferSan hypochlorous (HOCl) disinfectant is EPA approved to kill COVID-19 and has a registration number of 66570-2.
– Easy to use: designed to dissolve in tap water
– Mild pH is non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-bleaching
– Kills pathogens but is gentle on skin, pets, plants, and fabrics
– No stains, dangerous residue, or caustic smells
– Used in dairy, swine, and poultry operations to mitigate odors
Choose between 24-count or 100-count packages of 4-gram EfferSan disinfectant tablets.
Dilution Ratios (4-gram tablet)
– Hospital Grade: 1,300 PPM (1 tablet per quart)
– General Disinfectant: 650 PPM (2 tablets per gallon)
– Sanitizer: 100 PPM (1 tablet to 3-gallons)
One 24-count container will produce:
1) 6-gallons of Hospital Grade at 1300 PPM = $22.50 per gallon
2) 12-gallons of Disinfectant at 650 PPM = $7.50 per gallon
3) 72-gallons of Sanitizer at 100 PPM = $1.25 per gallon
One 100-count container will produce:
1) 25-gallons of Hospital Grade at 1300 PPM = $8.00 per gallon
2) 50-gallons of Disinfectant at 650 PPM = $4.00 per gallon
3) 300-gallons of Sanitizer at 100 PPM = $0.67 per gallon
The tablets’ shelf life is 3-years, and once activated, the hypochlorous acid disinfectant has a 7-day shelf life.
Call or email for bulk purchase discounts.